Village Bakers Christmas Lunch
This year will be held at the new Village Brasserie at Velvet on Sunday 8th December at 1pm. **Deadline for booking tickets is 24th November**
It’s time to get the crackers and tinsel out and enjoy a well-deserved Christmas Lunch with your fellow Village Bakers. There will be a selection of surprises courtesy of the committee on the day!
We are offering 3 courses plus after dinner tea or coffee £24.95 (plus eventbrite booking fee – and this does not include any service charges or alcohol). Remember to bring your membership cards to receive your drinks discounts.
Please select the following choices when making your booking.
- Cocktail of Atlantic Prawns A La Ruse (Marie rose sauce, brown bread & butter – gluten free)
- Potted Duck Prunes D’Agen (cornichons, toasted sourdough)
- Spiced Roast Cauliflower Salad (pomegranate and cauliflower – vegan\gluten free)
- Pumpkin Veloute (velvety soup with sourdough crouettes – vegetarian)
- Braised Ox Cheeks (Pomme puree, baby onions, bacon, mushrooms and carrots)
- Gnocchi with Fresh Tomato Sauce (Fricasse of wild mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil – vegetarian)
- Traditional Turkey Roast (Norfolk turkey served with all the trimmings – gluten free)
- Parkin’s Fish Pie (Buttered garden peas)
- Baked Vanilla Cheesecake (Raspberries – vegetarian/gluten free)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding (Brandy sauce – vegetarian/vegan/gluten free)
- Selection of Farmhouse Cheese (Celery, pickle and artisan crackers – £3 supplement)
- Bakewell Tart (Cornish clotted cream)